RE: Shipping time

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 19:49:01 EST

Gary,

I will keep you posted on what I get for mileage. I will be picking up
the DAK on Tuesday afternoon. One of the guys I know has 4000 on his
truck, and he says that he is getting pretty good mileage. I think that
he said 13-14 mpg.

What kind of gas are you running in your truck? Let me know. Also have
you done any mods yet? Probably not huh, let the motor break in.

Keep me posted on how things are going. You said that you have a
digital camera right. Well if not I can get a video camera and use a
snappy to get some images. My friends truck is green over light
driftwood. I would like to get a photo of the three trucks. I think
you said that you had a web page.

Glenn Ayotte

DAKless, but not for long......