RAM AIR???

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 21:33:41 EST

With all this talk of hoods I have two questions?
1)Does a ram or a cowl hood provide more horsepower?
2)What prevents dirt, dust, bugs, small foreign cars, etc. from getting
in the ram air intake? Will I just have to clean it out every once in a
while, and clean my K&N more often?
Thank you all very much. I think the answer to question 1 will
determine which hood I go for, especially if cowl makes more hp, as it
is considerably cheaper. ($389 vs $560)
Robert Trottmann
rotrottmann@davidson.edu
Did anyone realize that I'm the 13th member of the Dakota Webring?
Hehehehehehe