Re: RE: Dakota Ram Air Hoods

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 22:00:20 EST

  From:Tim Roller>starwolf@bewellnet.com

>Thank you for all the trouble you went through and phone call you made,
just a few questions about these hoods.
  1-- what is the price deal you got us ??
  2-- shipping charges can get real expensive, so is there possibly anyone
out there that can GO get these hoods for us(a few bucks for your troubles
and gas used)
  3--Hey Robert, wasn't it you going to St. Louis soon? We could have all
these hoods shipped to your folks and we'll all meet together and swap hoods
in your back yard. My folks live just south of Kansas City on a farm in
Garden City