RE: RAM Tough

From: Buzz Malouin (buzz_malouin@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 08:09:52 EST

I guess this is why they have started to soften trucks and SUV's. Its
cheeper than hardening cars. Let's kill everybody. JMHO

The other night the local news showed an double fatal accident that
involved a Dakota and a car, it was really tough to see what type of car
it was due to the damage. The Dakota was on its roof and they stated
that the driver walked out with just a sore neck. Are these trucks that
tough? Glad I own one!Dave97 SportPittsburgh,Pa
<<
==
Buzz Malouin
http://www.malouin.com
1997 Dodge Dakota Owner 4X4 V6 Black/Mist ShortBed
Towing/HeavyDuty/Handling/Tire/Skid BucketSeats
PowerOverheadConsole CarpetBedLiner/LEER100XLFiberglassCap
Tilt/Cruse 4SpeedAutomatic
http://www.javanet.com/~rmalouin/Dakota/fotoalbum.html