Re: Time to nip this one...

From: pat sykes (mpsykes@erols.com)
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 19:40:28 EST

yeah, you called me on it....but all I'm sayin' is that I'd rather see people
communicating peicefully than being hostile about things that don't matter,
even if it is on the DML, ya' know?.....positivity is a good thing.....I like
to see people getting along...that's more important than anything if you ask
me...sorry gents...
=mike sykes