Re: Re: NC Dakotas

From: pat sykes (mpsykes@erols.com)
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 20:08:46 EST

I'd be right there with you guys, but I have to get my valve cover gaskets
replaced that morning, and on top of the 3+ hr drive, I'd never make it in time
(I'm in the Williamsburg/Yorktown/Newport News Va.area). Wish I could be there,
though...keep me posted on when and where's and I'll see what I can do!
-thanks ya'll
-mike sykes