Re: Engine codes on my Shelby

From: Mori 4 (Mori4@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Mar 14 1998 - 22:20:49 EST

<In my Shelby Das<< Does anyone know (and have all) of the engine codes (the
ones you have to count when the dash light flashes) of my 1989 Shelby Dakota.
Are they the same codes as for an 1989 Daytona Shelby? >>> Yep,
basically the same

<<I am getting 12, 34 or 35 (cannot remember) and then of course 55 (which
means the end.>>>
In my Shelby Dak I've always gotten #12(battery or computer recently
disconnected) & #34(speed control shorted or opened), yeah I know your Shelby
doesn't have cruise control and neither does mine, in fact none of 'em did
which is probably why it's showing the phoney code.
 Later Shane B.