Re: Fwd: Exhaust system testing.

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Sun Mar 15 1998 - 15:30:00 EST

> The torque gains are considerable with any of the systems.
> It appears that ANY exhaust system running cat back
> is a good one according this article. Just a variation in how good.

OK people, how much better could it be if one could adapt the R/T dual cat system
to any otherV8 ir maybe even V6 for true dual exhaust. Should fit but I wonder
about O2 sensors. R/T may have 2 sets of them. That may be what ruins a good
thought. When I ever do manage to get a R/T ordered I plan dual cat back on mine.
Not for noise, but for max flow. I just cant see ANY V engine having to force
both heads to share 1 pipe. My first car was a 55 Ford Fairlane and it had
factory dual exhaust on a 272cu in 2 barrel carb engine.