Re: Motor trend TV results of 5.9 R/T

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 15 1998 - 21:31:15 EST

> > Just watched the Motor trend segment on the R/T Dakota. Heres what they
> > said:
> >
> > 0-60 - 6.9 seconds
> > 1/4 mile - 15.4 @ 89 mph
> > Skid pad - .83g
> > Handles nearly as good as BMW 540i
> > Price as tested - $19,020
> >
> > Dave
>
> Heres the BIGEST question of all WHEN CAN I ORDER ONE? NO ONE SEEMS TO
> KNOW FOR SURE

 The Dakota R/T will be featured on the X Files. It seems that the R/T was
just a government plot to make everyone think that Dodge was making a Dak. w/
a 360, but really they're not, and all the advertisements are just forcing
you to succomb to "the man." All the money spent already to pay in advance
for an R/T is being funneled to the Aliens who have taken over the White
House and are working through CC to control your minds. It all started w/
OBD-II, so only '95 Dakotas and earlier are safe.

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm