Re: Re: Orange Pinstriping

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 19:20:39 EST

--------------7A6E9DAD9FF960104D4FC160

T & J wrote:

> From:Tim Roller >starwolf@bewellnet.com
>
> Pin-stripping is easy to put on Robert. Just use the sight method and
> masking tape to get a straight line down the side of truck. Then when you
> are through and satisified with the job, to make sure that the tape has
> stuck real good use a hammer to hit the tape. Doesn't do the truck any good,
> but the tape sure will stick. Just jiving

That way, the rest of the body could match the darn hood. :-)

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm
Davidson, NC- Now
St. Louis, MO- May 19th
95 Sport 318 Auto 2WD

--------------7A6E9DAD9FF960104D4FC160 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML>

T & J wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>From:Tim Roller >starwolf@bewellnet.com

Pin-stripping is easy to put on Robert. Just use the sight method and masking tape to get a straight line down the side of truck. Then when you are through and satisified with the job, to make sure that the tape has tuck real good use a hammer to hit the tape. Doesn't do the truck any good, but the tape sure will stick. Just jiving </BLOCKQUOTE> <TT>That way, the rest of the body could match the darn hood. :-)</TT> <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>

-- Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm Davidson, NC- Now St. Louis, MO- May 19th 95 Sport 318 Auto 2WD </HTML>

--------------7A6E9DAD9FF960104D4FC160--