Re: Sneaky Pete nitrous setup

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.com)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 13:26:58 EST

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 14:28:47 -0600, you wrote:

>If you really wanted to be stealth, you could get the "Sneaky Pete" =
setup.
> This is a very small bottle (2# maybe) and it would probably fit in the
>area where your air filter box used to be, if you have the FABM mod.=20
>Summit sells this kit, I believe it's made by NOS.

I saw one better at the drag strip one time. '69 Mach 1, he had the
underside of the intake plumbed with injectors for the nitrous and
gas. He ran the supply lines out through fake heater hoses, and the
bottle was behind the dash. Man, that was sneaky...

Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....