Re: Power wagon:was signiture file

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 23:39:53 EST

<< e
 my brother had a '78 Dodge "Power Wagon" as his first truck, sold it
 because he never could get it to run right, of course all the guy did to
 it was put a new distributor on it and is still driving it today 8 years
 later (What can I say he was young (16), and sold it before really trying
 to find out what was wrong with it, and of course I was just a kid at the
 time so....)... Also I believe they had a D-series and a W-series during
 the '80's, the D-series was the regular line, and the W-series was the
 heavy duty line, know this because my Dad's '86 was a W-150, while one of
 his friends has an '86 D-150, and my Dad's is definitely built tougher
 than his, has stiffer springs, bigger axle and driveshaft, etc... >>
W= 4x4
D= 4x2

Keredt