Re: Re: RE: Re: Service Manual

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 23:46:13 EST

<<
 A vehicle designed for PS is tough as he!! to drive when the PS goes out
 isn't it, I was drving my brothers car one time and it went dead just as I
 was slowing down to make a turn, lost PS and brakes, so
 i had to use both hands to jerk the wheel around to make the turn, was
 still going about 35 because of lack of brakes, had all 4 tires squeeling,
 thought I was going to lose control for a sec, but I managed to keep
 control, never really drove that car much after that....

 Bruce

Sure is. The dealer finally looked at it, but it isn't finished, they said it
was the Pump. and the reason it wasn't done yet is case the Mech didn't test
drive it before he went home!!!!! Pissed me off! I called there at 1230 to
see the progress and they said it was the pump then! it don't take 4 hours to
put one on and test drive it!! I know I've put them on cars and trucks before
that's why I'm ASE certified!!

Keredt

P.S. Attention Mike Clark. Got DDBC today, looks great, now just need a
Dak to put it on!