Re: Re: graphics removal

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 10:24:11 EST

> Why do you think you can carpet the bed of your truck? Marine grade...you can
> hose it down......

2 Words: Carpet Burn....

> Anyway...... I'm glad I'm happy with my '95 and I'm not ready for an R/T yet.
> They'd better postpone, not cancel!
> Robert Trottmann

Yeah that's definitely a good thing, don't understand why they keep
postponing it anyway, they're just costing themselves money, hopefully
they'll get their act together before the end of the year and start
production....BTW, what kind of timetable is their for a 4WD RT anyway?
99, 2000?

Bruce