Re: Addco swaybar --ATTN: Rader

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 10:43:02 EST

> Would it be better to buy
> the urethane Addco kit or get the bushings seperately from energy
> suspensions or summit.

  Well, the Addco bushings are not greaseable, so you might run the risk
of extra squeaking. It was worth the hassle of ordering the Energy Suspensions
bushings to me, just to avoid squeaks.

  If you do decide to get the Addco kit with rubber bushings, you'll need to
order both the urethane frame bushings (two per bar) and urethane end-link
isolators (8 per bar; one kit contains enough hardware for one bar).

  I got my ES stuff from Jeg's, including a special-order for my stock front
22mm bar.

> And on the rear bar, was that a drill on or bolt on.

  The Addco rear kit #406 requires drilling. I preferred that method to
bolt-on, at least for suspension components. I want that sucker to be
as rock-solid as possible.

  Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

  Ron