Re: R/T

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 19:25:31 EST

I tell ya Russ this whole R/T thing is really disgusting me. Now they say you
cant order one, you will have to buy from a dealer that gets an R/T. And then
again I hear that they will build them starting Mar 20th. But all old orders
will be cancelled and you will have to reorder. And then theres the story of
only 2000 being built.

Well, I would like one, but I'm afraid that I can just wait until we hear or
see one for real. Heck, I can get a 98 CC Sport 5.2L and make my own R/T for a
lot less $$$$. My 95 will outrun the R/T any way, and it was only
$14,060......A fully loaded 98 can be had for about $20K w/ a 5.2L. Hmmmm get
my Mopar connection to order me the R/T decals, add wheel flares, pipes, and
some 17" wheels w/ a 3-5 drop. Walha.......cloned R/T !!!! Actually better for
the price.

It has taken so long for MaMopar to make up her mind that most people
interested in buying the R/T with me are gonna do something different.

Can you imagine what a dealer would charge for one if you cant order and have
to buy out of his stock? They will be like Prowlers. Outrageous!!!!!!

Keep in touch,

Gene