Re: DAK truck list getting ported to internet news?

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 22:37:58 EST

Jon, I always thought that the various search engines "infoseek, yahoo"
and the like were partly responsible for this. Since the DML archives
have all the messages in html format this might get picked up when they
spider your site. On my site some pages that I had not submitted were
automatically picked up by Infoseek. I think they go through your
directory and seek out any html pages you may have there. Could this
be what is happening also?

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com