Texas Dakota Club get together

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Mar 18 1998 - 08:19:03 EST

Hey all that liked the Dakota club idea..........This Sat night at my place I
am having a bonfire and meeting of Dak owners interested in the club........I
have a couple of people coming in from San Antonio for the Pennzoil Nationals
@HRP this w/e and we will be having a get together at my place Saturday
evening, fire , food, cold drinks, etc.......If you can make it come on over.
E-mail me and let me know if you can make it.

I spoke to the Houston Mopar Connection Club last Sunday at thier monthly
meeting and they are more than glad to let us be part of thier club. They have
200+ members and a few also own Dodge trucks. This club does a lot of things
and I belive that we would benifit from being a part of thier organization.

Come on by and kick the can with us Sat night

Gene in Houston
PS. I am on the East side just off I-10 and the Beltway