Re: It's here

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 18 1998 - 22:05:18 EST

That bad luck "someone" lives on the most dangerous road in Missouri for
DEER (couldn't help it) related accidents!!! I see those little bastards
every night I come home from work. You can stop, honk your horn, even do a
burnout, they won't move!!! The only way is to get out of your vehicle and
chase them. (Which takes guts b/c they'll let you drive to within feet of
them.) You should see people's faces when you stop in the lane and chase
after deer. :-)
Congrats on the new Dak! Have a blast but watch out for the blue and red
lights.

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm