Re: Removable hardtop was targe tops

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 18 1998 - 22:16:41 EST

From:Tim Roller >starwolf@bewellnet.com

 I had also thought of a targa top,but my DAK came with a sun roof. Nobody
at this time(I checked in Colorado Springs) but maybe somewhere else has
attempted it. Have you thought of a removeable hardtop?? If I didn't have a
CC model I know of a lot of companies who do this type of work on imports
and maybe in California they have done this type of customizing,because
you'll need the rubber(plastic) metal edge protectors for that model of
vehicle to keep out the elements of weather and give that finished loo