Re: New R/T info

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 18 1998 - 22:57:35 EST

I was also told today that there would be 1700 club cabs and 300 regular
cabs produced. They said that production would start in the summer. I
talked to my dealer today who said that they had a CC rep in and that the
production has started on the R/T. At this point I don't know who to
believe. I know that I am the only person at my dealership, or at least
the first person to put their $200 down to order one as soon as they can be
ordered, or if they can be ordered.

Dan