Re: Sport vs SLT

From: JEdmo123 (JEdmo123@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 04:58:00 EST

In a message dated 3/19/98 2:35:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lthpbsw@northstar.k12.ak.us writes:

<< what are all the differences between an SLT and a Sport >>
On my information sheet It's hard to tell because It Is Just listed as "SLT
Decor Group" under optional equipment and was included with "Preferred Package
26G" but, I know one of the main differences Is the chrome bumpers and grill

98 Dakota Club Cab, Flame Red Clear Coat, Magnum 5.2L V8,Auto 4-Speed, Heavy
Duty Service Group, Trailer Tow Group, Fog Lamps, Preferred Package #26G,
Extang Soft Cover, Mopar Bed Liner, Bug Deflector, Infinity Sound System,
Silencer Alarm System, Mopar Step Shields, Side Visors, Lockable Spare Winch,
Ram's Head Tail light Covers, Power Everything GET REAL......GET /V\OPAR