Re: More Tire and Rim questions for the 97+ Daks

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 14:59:50 EST

Have you tried Colorado Custom and American Racing? CC (yet another CC
acronym) says that ALL of their wheels fit my '95, and American Racing e-mailed
me a good sized list of wheels (about 10) that fit my '95.
Hope this helps, I have no idea how I contacted Colorado Custom, sorry.
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm