Re: Texas

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 09:34:42 EST

Glenn,
You must be coming down to see UConn. Hope they do well for ya. Let em
know your schedule, where you're staying, etc. and I'll see what we can
do. By te way, it was 78 degrees yesterday and should be in the seventies
the rest of the month. Dress accordingly!
Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998 20:34:29 -0500 "Ayotte, Glen" <ayotteg@espn.com>
writes:
>Texan's,
>
>I will be heading out to San Antonio from the 25th to the 2nd of
>April.
>Never been to Texas before. I will be doing some work at the Final
>Four
>(thats collage B-Ball). If there is anyone from the area please let
>me
>know.
>
>I won't be able to bring my new DAK. But it would be cool to check
>out
>some other DAK's....
>

>Later for now,
>
>Glenn Ayotte
>
>Can't call me DAKless anymore.......

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]