RE: Sport vs SLT

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 17:09:14 EST

As far as I know, you get bucket seats, mono color(grill and bumper). I
don't have the Dodge propaganda in front of me. I am sure there are a
couple of other things. I got an SLT+ because I have seen every Sport
color around where I live. A real lot of red, black, green, and white.
I got a Light Driftwood SLT+ 4X4 two days ago.

Glenn Ayotte

Bristol, CT