Re: *HEMI DAK*

From: DAVID D. THEDE (tnadoman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 17:35:00 EST

You wrote:

>True, but have you seen the Sidewinder, it is basically a Dak, with
the
>V-10 in it. I am sure if Dodge wedged that monster in there, a hemi
would
>fit.
Speaking of V10. I was at my dealer today. They have a guy who wants to
get rid of his '93 Viper. They said he's looking at $40,000ish. This
Viper is also red. Many thoughts ran across my head, do I trade in and
pay a little (lot) for a Viper. $40,000 and a Hennesy (spelling) 600
package for $70,000 cant beat that (literally).

I'll have to keep the Dak for now I guess, but the thoughts were
crossing my mind.

dave
http://members.xoom.com/tnadoman
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4