Re: Re: Front tire wear on 98 4x2

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 22:36:14 EST

Let me tell ya one thing. Before changing suspension geometry, try this.
Install a new set of "good" front shock absorbers. My 95 had very por tire
wear within the first 3000mi. I took it to a friend in the buisness and he
looked it over. He said that the shocks on my Dakota V8 were the same shocks
that are on a Dakota 4cyl. OK, I had him install a pair of KYB gas shocks. I
rotated the tires, and yep you guessed it.No more cupping and feathering of
the inside edges.

I don't know if it will work for you but it did for me.

Gene

PS, I got only 15,000 mi out of the invecta GY, course I have a heavy foot
too!