Lack of Dakota R/T

From: Joe Dille (joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 05:20:04 EST

With all the screwing around that Dodge is doing with the R/T I am
glad I ordered my 2WD, 5.2l 5-speed sport. I love the truck.

The R/T is the perfect truck for me, but I won't drive an auto, so
that quered the deal for me. I did like the 17" wheels and the
lowered stance. This was perfect and worth the $1000. IMHO, the
difference between the 5.2l and the 5.9l is minor. I would have
been WAY happy with the R/T package with the 5.2l and 5 speed.
Assuming that the delay on the R/T has something to do with the
5.9l, then Dodge could have been selling them for months. They
would have had made more money and I would have the truck I want.

I think the brASS at Dodge made a big mistake that is costing them
sales, and costing their share holders money.

Sorry for the soap box.

Drive Safe,

Joe Dille

Telford PA USA