Re: New R/T info -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 09:31:03 EST

I know everybody is all about the R/T and all, but I'm gonna' have to side
with Gene on this one. 250hp?! What kind of crap is that? I would deeply
hope that CC would be able to squeeze more oomph out of a 360 than
250hp. Even though 345 lb ft of torque is hefty, it just isn;t enough to sell
me. With the money you'd save by getting a 318 Dak, you could juice it up
and get the same numbers, or even better....I dunno' guys, I'm a little
sceptical. I am Mopar from birth, and the R/T does have some killer rims
on it, but is it really worth the hassle? I guess I'm just not sold....sorry
guys....

-mike sykes

>>> DodgeBoyz3 <DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM> 03/19/98 07:26am >>>
Ya know I been buyin CC sruff for years, and they are just tryin to gouge
the
customer again. As far as I am concerned they can take the R/T and
drive it up
Bob Lutz's back door. That stuff really pees me of. Wait till I catch one of
those overpriced/underpowered ..........I'll really show them what an old
14K
dollar Dak can do!!!

Gene