Re: R/T - Quit jerkin' my chain! -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 14:56:38 EST

I'm with you Mike...

-mike sykes

I know that this is a frustrating experience for those of you who
were/are
wanting to get a R/T, but to be fair, I doubt that this is something that
CC either planned or wanted to happen. Something like this can only
cause
anger and bitterness, so why would they intentionally do that? To make a
few extra bucks on 2000 trucks? I doubt it. It's probably just the way
things worked out and they are trying to make the best of the situation.
I'm sure there must be more to this than has been kicked around in the
list. Also, if you look back in the history of _any_ car company, you
will find this same kind of snafu, especially with specialty vehicles like
the R/T.
Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed