Re: tail light covers

From: dakota1994@juno.com
Date: Fri Mar 21 1997 - 16:45:19 EST

>Just wondering, why a chrysler cd player? Why not go w/ aftermarket.
>you'll get better quality at a lower price. I LOVE my Sony CDX-900.

well the main reason for a chrysler, is that is FREE.....
a friend of mine gets them from his dad. they are like promos or
something.
all i know is that i'm gettin it for free.....
i want to invest in the speakers though.
i have jensen 51/4 in the front and currently sony 6x9s in the back and a
8 inch bass cannon. i want some really high wattage 6x9s and a big amp.
 that would sound uch better than my setup now......

oh yea and does anyone know if i can put a 180 thermostat on my v6???
i've been reading about it and want to do it.....

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]