Re: Deer

From: Dkota4by4 (Dkota4by4@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 19:01:15 EST

The FABM is great...but when you start slinging mud into the engine
compartment....you don't want that open element on there...a little water/mud
on the open element..and it can put you in a tight spot out in the middle of
nowhere. I have never tested the open element to see how it would do, but l
know after an afternoon in the swamp, my engine compartment is complete mud
and water...

As for the second part of my original statement...interpret as you see fit
;-) Just hope l never have to choose between my girlfriend and my
truck...sure would miss her!

Russ
97 4X4 318 CC
Rhino Hitch FABM