Re: Ram-air vs. cowl induction again. :-)

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 19:07:53 EST

Jon Steiger wrote: I did basically the same thing with my
> hood today. I used about 30 or so pieces of yarn placed at various
> parts of the hood (mostly near the middle of the hood and near the cowl

Cool idea Jon! Man, ordering books, doing NOS research, doing hood
research.... you arent' bit by the hot rod bug are you???

BTW I would have liked to have seen you do this. I bet you got some
strange looks as you drove by people with a bunch of string taped to
your hood! Almost as comical as Trottman chasing a deer.....

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com