Re: second gen rim question

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 19:37:22 EST

<< Can't remember if this has been discused yet but will rims from a second
 generation ('97+) fit a first gen Dakota? I'm wondering if offset and
 backspacing are the same or if they changed that. I assume the bolt
 pattern is still the same oddball 6 on 4/12?
 -- >>
  Not sure, but I do know, that the early Daks, with the five bolt wheels,
will accept wheels from a Dodge Stealth, no problem.

Brad