Re: R/T Info

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 20:59:24 EST

Spoke with 2 dealers in my area today both said they
spoke with "zone distribution center" and confirmed
that they will each be getting at least 1 R/T each.
Also called Chrysler again and asked about 99 model
year R/Ts. They said they are waiting to see how 98
model R/Ts move before they make decision on next
year weather to build more or not. I still think anyone
who wants a R/T can probably get one if they call several
dealers right now and put your name first on the list.
The DML should give anyone on the list a better shot
at getting an R/T since we should be the first to know
when they arrive.

Catlin