Re: wrench throwing WAS: Tips for us DIY types

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 21:40:03 EST

<<
 22 ft.??? I sent a 1/2" ratchet with a 9/16" socket on it about 55 ft.
 during my header install. My dogs learned to keep an eye out while the
 Dak was in the garage....
 -- >>
A friend of mine was fixing the heater control Valve on my 74 D200 , the cable
to the lever in the cab kept coming off, so he took a set of needle nose vise
grips and MIG WELDED them to the valve to prevent this from happening again,
one note, before I traded in the truck for my 97 DAK, we got the grips off!

Keredt