RE: Re: R/T Info

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 22:02:27 EST

Why don't they just ask the dealers how many people have asked about, or
put a deposit down. I know they are not for everyone, but they should
be able to get an idea. Wouldn't that be a little easier. Sounds like
you R/T guys are being jerked around just a little to much. I will
check with my local dealer to see what kind of a story he has. I do
know that he took a deposit about three weeks ago. Small dealer, wonder
if he will even be getting one.

Glenn Ayotte
Bristol, Ct.