RE: Deer

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 22:17:33 EST

Today is my girlfriend b-day. I told her that I went out into the woods
(remember the dear incident) the other night. I will pick her up
tonight when I get out of work, guess where she want to go? Give up?
Does the word bambie mean anything to you? I will let you know how the
truck holds up. I am sure that I will end up a little further out this
time. I won't have anyone to pull me out, but I am going to bring a
phone just In case (already have some local 4X4 on speed dial.

Will keep you posted......

Glenn Ayotte