Re: RE: Re: R/T Info

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Sat Mar 21 1998 - 05:56:55 EST

You really need to spend some time on "The Other Side Of The River", it's like a step back in time in many areas. Much
farmland and general lack of humans, for the most part. Most of my 2-wheeled miles are ridden East of the river.

Relevance factor: I should have some DAK .JPGs posted on my web site this weekend. I'll take a few of the seat covers
for those who want to see what they look like installed.

gk
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com