Dakota cc campers

From: thumper@loon.norlink.net
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 07:42:13 EST

I have a 97 cc 4x4 Dak. with an old Sunkamper on it. I had to slightly
block it up and then just blocked a frame in along the sides. I don't have
any sway or power loss. Used to have it on a Ranger...that was pretty top
heavy. I also added an extra leaf on springs in the back to help keep the
ride level.
Also it is a pop-up style camper so it's weight is less.

Hate that the cross bar loses clearance. Live in Northwestern Ontario and
some of the best fishing holes are through some pretty rough roads.

Good luck.
Beth Alkenbrack
97 cc 4x4 Dak, liner, mudflaps, screenfront. deflectors-bug and rain,
BFGoodrich Mud Terrains, CD, Seat covers, extra tinting, pearl moss green.