Re: Drag Racing

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 22 1998 - 22:27:09 EST

Fast+FUNCTIONAL+street legal= My Dakota This thing can still haul ass and
more, which is more than any rustang can say. Actually, I'd rather have my
daily driver on the track than some trailer queen. To me, there's something
lost when a car sits in a garage 350 days a year. It just takes some of the
challenge out of it. BTW, I don't do drugs.
Just my uneducated opinion,
Robert

Howard Olson wrote:

> My advice...........build a true drag car and use the Dak to pull the car
> trailor and haul the beer....while we love our trucks...they have the
> aerodynamics of a brick!

Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm
Davidson, NC- Now
St. Louis, MO- May 19th
95 Sport 318 Auto 2WD
 This post is thick w/ attitude, but no one will read this far
down.  Hehehehe.