RE: DML Ram Oweners manual

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Sun Mar 22 1998 - 11:17:51 EST

I did too. The folks on the Ram list have all said (98 Ram owners that
is) that their trucks were delivered with 97 manuals and they did not
have reference to the Cummings engine. Looks like CC has lost track of
who has a Ram and who has a Dak. I thought it was really
funny because I was originally looking at Rams.
John 98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, Auto, T&H Package, Power Everything,
Billet Grill, Nerf Bars, Rhino Liner, DDBC

Anyone else get a new updated manual in the mail from CC? Anyone that
doesn't
OWN a Ram- like me? Very strange. The mailing label even had the VIN
of my
Dak on it!