Re: Spank!

From: WillTier (WillTier@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 22 1998 - 09:02:48 EST

<< I'm not very proud of this spank, because it wasn't against much of an
 adversary. >>

Hey Robert, just got to thinking and you probably didn't really want to let
this hood thing fade out so I was wondering how high up does that point stick
up on your hood ? If it sticks way up then the truck must look a little like a
Rhino, now that would be a unique look and a one of a kind. If it isn't high
enough then maybe you could stick a longer bolt in and slam the hood again ???

>From the fact that older minds can be strange..

Bill