Re: Dakota specs.

From: WillTier (WillTier@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 22 1998 - 09:02:45 EST

<< I figure since it is broken
 in now 15k miles on it it outta run at leas a 15.9 or 16 flat. what do ya
 think?
 No mods.

 YET!!

 Keredt >>

Two things. Hard to say on whether the more miles will help or not, depends on
how tight things were when you first ran. I have seen it go both ways.

2nd how do you pronounce your name ? Just curious, I come in contact with a
lot of people on my job and usually only have a name on the cover sheet to
work with. Many times I'm way off from the correct pronunciation.

Hope ya run better
Bill