Re: Drag Racing

From: Keredt (Keredt@aol.com)
Date: Sat Mar 21 1998 - 23:29:19 EST

<<
 Tomorrow, the local track is open for "test and tune" from 12-5. I'm
 going to try and race for the first time ever. Does anyone have any
 suggestions/tips/help for someone who's only seen one drag race in his
 entire life?
 Thanks a lot,
 Robert
 (the time for partying has come!) Wheeeee

When staging, go slow, let first stage lights come on and roll real S-L-O-W
until second lights come on. Then let 'er fly on last yellow befor green!
Good luck!
Maybe we Can Go to Gateway International Speedway this summer!?

Keredt