Fw: gas mileage

From: Bob DeChance (kbshadow@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 13:04:59 EST

Steve I have a 98 CC SLT+, sure grip, tow pack 3.55, 5.2 tire and handling,
auto With 2000 miles, K and N filter installed at about 800 miles, and had a
flomaster installed,duel out the rear at 200 miles and took it off at 800
and put the stock back on. I will try to send an attachment with my mpg
history, it looks bad but it is all city except the last tank and that was
towing a 4500# trailer,
Also I drive like an old man.

DATE CITY mpg TOW mpg
11/12/97 15.3