Re: "Stealth Mods"

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 19:21:13 EST

> I would be curious as to what any list members
> may have done to their trucks to increase the sleeper quotient. I have
> considered trading in my V-8 emblems for some V-6 badges (or even the 4
> cylinder Magnum badges)so as not to scare off the faint of heart at the
> stoplight.

MSD and MP SBEC and K&N replacement filter don't make any extra noise and
can't be seen from the outside. Good increases in horsepower, too. If you
really want to give the other guy confidence, replace your V8 badge with a
blue oval. :-P

> --

Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm