Re: 5-speeds and speed shops

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 18:47:47 EST

Hey Dave;

Been gone for awhile, but you brought back memories of mine scooting the
driveshaft across the roadway along with some other parts, when it only had
4 miles on the odometer. Don't ya just love V8 torque?

Never did find out how much trouble I really did cause at the factory,
except the next one like mine the Dealer got in for stock had re-welds on
the axle tubes in the spreader holes. he! he! he! =0

L. John