Re: HOODS NOW!

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 18:55:19 EST

Robert,
 I got the Ram Air Box set up from Air Inlet Systems. Decided that the total
bucks spent on hood and hooking up air to it would be better spent on
performance goodies.I had a $600 budget for hood, including air set up and
paint.

I spent $134.95 on the RAM set up and another $20 to plumb it out and get it
all hooked up. Now I have another $400+ dead presidents to add some more stuff
!!!

I can feel the differance in top end performance w/ this new set up. I wont be
able to give any exact numbers until I test it at Houston Raceway Park this
Fri evening, but expect about 2 tenths and break into the 90mph bracket.

I will let all know..

Gene in Houston

95 SLT SB RC 5.2Lw/ 3.90:1 and SG, MPSBEC, RAM AIR BOX, straight pipes
was 14.89@89.77mph(should be 14.69@91.75 now)