Re: HOODS NOW!

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 19:11:04 EST

<< I accidentally sent this to Jon via private e-mail, which is why it looks
like a reply, but
 it's new. What happened to the people interested in a ram air hood. (I know
who you are,
 Brad, Gene, Dave, Richard, Richard) Lets get this ball moving. The
show/race season is
 upon us.
 Robert

  I am only interested in a cowl hood, I dont like the ram air hoods, think
they are ugly. Anyways, someone on here mentioned something about a light
weight cowl hood, that was under $200. Who said that? Was it made bu US body
source?

Brad